Wednesday 5 September 2018

Ski trip response

Success Criteria:
  • I will discuss and demonstrate my understanding of the Skier’s Code of Conduct in care
  • ski discussion and through my actions on the ski field… making responsible and appropriate choices throughout Ski Day.
  • I will undertake ski/snowboard lessons suitable for my skill level, seeking to improve my
  • technique and control.

  • I will be correctly equipped for my participation in Ski Day.
  • I will create a response to the ski trip to share my new learning.


We had to be at school 6.45 am. We left at 7.00 am. We got Porters at 9.30 am
It wasn't even cold. I was a bit nervous but it was my 3rd time being there.


We had to warm up. I did two laps up and down the beginner slope then I ski down the intermediate I forgot how to turn but on the next one I was fine. We keep going up and down till 12.00 then we had a lesson we did that for 30 minutes it was fun.


I skied over to Ms Kemp and asked to go up the chair lift she said, “Yes!”
I went up with Robbie and I started to ski down. I kept falling over and Robbie
had to chase my skis down the slope. I tried it three times then gave up and
slid on my butt the whole way to the bottom.


I put my skis back on and went over the jumps.
I thought the jumps were going to be difficult but they aren't even hard. It was really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

kiwi league ranking

kiwi have took over number 1 spot for league ranking  They have knocked Australia off the top of rugby league’s world rankings following...