Thursday 22 February 2018

divisible rules for 3 .6 .9

Divisibility Rules


A number is divisible by 6 if the digits in the number add to multiple of 3 and
original number was even
E.G. 24612 adds to 2+4+6+1+2=fifteen


A number is divisible by 9 if the digits add up to multiple of 9   


E.g. 125325 adds to
1+2+5+3+2+5
=18  so it is a multiple of nine and can be divided by 9


A number is divisible by 3 if the digits in the number add
to a multiple of 3.  
E.g. 231 = 2+3+1=6 and six is a multiple of 3  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Noah, My name is Carl from Panmure Bridge School. I like your work, you are doing a great job. But check your blogpost before you post it so it doesnt exceed to much. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah
    My name Nickaela and I go to Panmure Bridge School. I really like your about Divisibility Rules. I found it very interesting. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

kiwi league ranking

kiwi have took over number 1 spot for league ranking  They have knocked Australia off the top of rugby league’s world rankings following...